- Import RCC_Support package.
- Open the RCC City scene from Realistic Car Controller.
- Drag the RCC prefab named Model_Misc_Buggy into the scene and disable the E36 object in the scene hierarchy.
- Drag the IKD_AvatarDriverRig_RCC prefab into the scene as a child of the Model_Misc_Buggy prefab, then position the transform as needed.
- Expand the IK Driver Avatar Rig prefab object in the hierarchy to find the child named IK Driver Avatar, then assign the Configurable Joint’s Connected Body field, use the parent Model_Misc_Buggy.
- Expand the IK Driver Avatar object to find the child named Race Driver, assign the parent Rigidbody to the IKDriver script and the parent RCC_CarController to the IKD_RCC_CarControllerReference script.
- Expand the RCCCanvas to find the child named Gear Label and assign it to the IKDriver script on the IK Driver Avatar object.
Thanks for your feedback.