Start building your game today.
AI Cars & Traffic System
Arcade Racer includes a modular AI car system. Use it to create custom scripted or cut-scene content, traffic simulations, AI racer opponents or other scenarios where you might need a custom AI car.
Control race settings, number of racers, racer prefabs, rewards and more with a modular racing system that allows you to set race content & settings via scriptable object profiles.
IK Avatar Driver
Add more style to the AI or player cars with the procedural inverse kinematics animated humanoid avatar and your own models; it steers, shifts (hand and foot), accelerates with foot, breaks with other foot, and looks in steer direction!
No DLLs to get in your way, all source code is included so you can make your game without limitations!
Now Includes the beta Windows Standalone Racing Game Template, which is great for starting a game/prototype or learning/referencing how all the various systems were used together to make a playable game demo!
Windows Standalone Game Template Key Features
• Windows Standalone Racing Game Template Demo
• Out of the box controller support (PS4, Xbox One, or Keyboard)
• Complete game flow between all scenes and modes
• 4 user profiles to save progression data and settings with PlayerPrefs
• Main menu
• Options menu
• Pause menu
• Quick race menu – create closed circuit lap based races or pointA-to-pointB races with any number of racers.
• Arcade race menu – A series of races with a knockout timer, increase time with each checkpoint reached. Run out of time and lose. Earn points on your finish position for each race. The top racers will earn a reward at the end of the series.
• Championship race menu – create multiple series of races with any number of racers. Points are awarded based on finish position after each race. Series standings are shown after each race. Final series standings are show after the last race, the player receives a prize if their rank is high enough to receive a reward.
• Garage scene menu system – vehicle selection, purchase and customization.
• Player car customization systems – neon light, body, rim & window material colors.
• Open world base-game system
• Modular & scalable racing system
• Scriptable object profiles for many systems make editing fast and easy
• Modular AI racer and traffic route systems
Note: this asset is intended for intermediate to advanced Unity users. It includes many modular systems that can be used together or independent of each other, including: player car prefabs, AI car prefabs with volume sensors, intuitive traffic and AI route system, racing system, Windows game template, and more. Documentation and tutorials are available, but this package may be overwhelming for a beginner; customizing these systems requires knowledge of the Unity components used to create them.
If you have any questions, please ask on the discussion forum.
Bonus assets included inside this package to help with game content creation:
• NPC Chat allows you to create dialogue, event triggers and more.
• Timers & Clocks provide a small collection of timer and clock prefabs that make displaying time and configuring logic that can trigger a time’s up event quick and easy.
Only available on the Unity Asset Store !